Two bedroom ground floor apartment with private patio and views of the woodland, to the fountain and conservatory.
Woodland Place, Chorleywood WD3
- For Sale
- Ground Floor apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Dual aspect Living Room with Private patio area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with side aspect window
- Utility Cupboard
- Family Bathroom
- En-suite Shower Room
- Woodland views
- Retirement Communal Facilities
- EPC Rating: C
Wyatts House, Rickmansworth Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 5SE
Ground floor apartment situated in Woodland Place. Entrance hallway with utility cupboard, dual aspect living/dining room with access to a private patio area with woodland views. Fitted kitchen with window to side aspect and built-in appliances, two bedrooms, family bathroom, bedroom one with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
Lease and Other Information
Type of Property: Retirement
Lease: 99 years from 1st January 1995
Ground Rent: £255 pa
Service Charge: £7,596.00 pa (Oct 2022 to Sept 2023) for single occupancy
Double Occupancy: £300 pa
Council Tax Band: E £2,577.40 pa (payable for the period of 2023 – 2024)
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is 12.5% of the sales price when the property is re-sold.
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
– Full on-site professional estate management
– Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds
– Building insurance
– Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests
– Provision of a maintenance reserve fund
– Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area
– External window cleaning/decorating
– One hours domestic cleaning per week
– Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen
– Use of Cedars Village launderette
– Emergency call & monitoring system
– Visiting GP surgery in Cedars Villages own medical centre.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Garages are available to rent only, please ask for details.
All properties are pre-installed for Virgin Media – Clients to organise their own media packages.
You must be 60 years or over to become a purchaser at Cedars Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to an introductory acceptance interview with the Village Manager.
CREATED – 20-06-2023