A rare chance to acquire a two bedroom first floor apartment, recently refurbished to a high specification.
Woodland Place, Chorleywood WD3
- For Sale
- Recently Refurbished throughout
- Recently Re-Decorated Throughout with New Carpets
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting / Dining Room
- Contemporary Kitchen and Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with New En-suite Shower Room
- Second Bedroom
- Luxury Wet Room
- Lift and Stairs to Accommodation
- Excellent Retirement Facilities and Grounds
- EPC: C
Wyatts House, Rickmansworth Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 5SE
Situated in Woodland Place is this renovated first floor apartment. The property comprises; Living/dining Room with spotlights and Juliet balcony, re-fitted kitchen with appliances, utility cupboard with washer/dryer, luxury wet room with non-slip tiles and en-suite shower room.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
Lease: 125 years from date of completion
Ground Rent: £0 per annum
Service Charge: £7,596.00 pa (Oct 2022 to Sept 2023) for single occupancy
Double Occupancy: £300 pa
Council Tax Band: E £2,459.01 pa (payable for the period of 2022 – 2023)
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is 2.5% (1st year), 5% (2nd year) or 10% (after year 2) of the sales price when the property is re-sold. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating
- One hour’s domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette.
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP’s surgery in Cedars Village’s own medical centre.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Communal entrance with security code access. Lift and Stairs to Accommodation.
Garages are available to rent only, please ask for details.
All properties are pre-installed for Virgin Media – Clients to organise their own media packages.
You must be 60 years or over to become a purchaser at Cedars Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to an introductory acceptance interview with the Village Manager.
CREATED – 24-01-2023