Dual aspect first floor apartment with views over woodland and to the fountain and conservatory.
Woodland Place, Chorleywood WD3
- For Sale
- First floor apartment
- Woodland views
- Fully renovated
- Two bedrooms
- Dual aspect living room with Juliet balcony
- Fitted kitchen with side aspect window
- Utility cupboard
- Family bathroom
- En-suite wet room
- EPC: D
Wyatts House, Rickmansworth Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 5SE
Situated in Woodland Place is this fully renovated first floor apartment. Entrance hallway with utility cupboard, dual aspect living/dining room with Juliet balcony and views over woodland, the fountain and conservatory at the Mansion House. Larger than average fitted kitchen with built-in appliances, family bathroom and en-suite wet room.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
Lease and Other Information
Type of Property: Retirement
Lease: 125 year lease from 1st November 2023
Ground Rent: £0 pa
Management Fee: £8,395.00 pa (January 2024 to December 2024 and annually thereafter) for single and double occupancy
Council Tax Band: E £2,577.40 pa (payable for the period of 2023 – 2024)
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is 4% for a sale in the first year, 8% for a sale in the second year, 12% for a sale in the third year, 16% for a sale in the fourth year, and 20% for all sales after the fourth year.
Estate agency fees of 1.5% when RV PROPERTY HOLDINGS LIMITED undertake sales and marketing or sellers choice of agent.
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
– Full on-site professional estate management
– Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds
– Building insurance
– Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests
– Provision of a maintenance reserve fund
– Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area
– External window cleaning/decorating
– One hours domestic cleaning per week
– Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen
– Use of Cedars Village launderette
– Emergency call & monitoring system
– Visiting GP surgery in Cedars Villages own Wellbeing Hub.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Garages are available to rent only, please ask for details.
Lift and Stairs to Accommodation.
All properties are pre-installed for Virgin Media – Clients to organise their own media packages.
You must be 60 years or over to become a purchaser at Cedars Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to an introductory acceptance interview with the Village Manager.
UPDATED – 21-11-2023