A well presented two bedroom first floor apartment with views towards the mansion house and croquet lawn.
Woodland Place, Chorleywood WD3
- For Sale
- Entrance hall
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Larger than average Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Master Bedroom
- En Suite Shower Room
- Second Bedroom and Additional Bathroom
- Excellent Facilities
- Well Maintained Communal Gardens
- EPC: C
Wyatts House, Rickmansworth Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 5SE
Two bedroom end of block first floor apartment. Modern kitchen with fitted appliances, breakfast bar and a window to side aspect. Living/dining room with Juliet balcony, utility room, family bathroom and en-suite.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
Lease and Other Information
Type of Property: Retirement
Lease: 99 years from 01 January 1995
Ground Rent: £255 per annum
Service Charge: £7,596.00 PA for single occupancy (Oct 2022 to Sep 2023)
Double Occupancy: additional £300 pa
Council Tax Band: Three Rivers District Council – Band E: £2,459.01 per annum (2022 – 2023)
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is 12.5%. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating
- One hour’s domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette.
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP’s surgery in Cedars Village’s own medical centre.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Communal entrance with security code access. Lift and Stairs to Accommodation.
Garages are available to rent only, please ask for details.
All properties are pre-installed for Virgin Media – Clients to organise their own media packages.
You must be 60 years or over to become a purchaser at Cedars Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to an introductory acceptance interview with the Village Manager.
Updated – 31-10-2022