A rare opportunity to acquire this end of block two bedroom triple aspect second floor apartment
Wildwood Court, Chorleywood WD3
- For Sale
- Fully Redecorated and carpeted throughout
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Principle Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Second Bedroom
- Additional Bathroom
- Lift and Stairs to Accommodation
- Additional Room for Office or Study
- Excellent Retirement Facilities
- Well-Maintained Communal Grounds
- EPC: C
Wyatts House, Rickmansworth Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 5SE
A rare opportunity to acquire this triple aspect penthouse apartment with lovely views across the gardens and mansion house. The property benefits from recent updates including a new kitchen, redecoration and new carpets throughout. There is a spacious L-shaped entrance hall, bedroom one with en-suite shower room, additional bathroom and a study room.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
Lease and Other Information
Property Type: Retirement
Lease: 125 year lease from 1st October 2005
Ground Rent: £275 pa
Service Charge: £8,036.00 pa (Oct 2022 to Sept 2023) for single occupancy
Double Occupancy: £300 pa
Council Tax Band: Three Rivers District Council – Band E: £2,459.01 pa (2022– 2023)
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is 5% (1st year), 10% (2nd year) and 12.5% of the sales price when the property is re-sold. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating
- One hour’s domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette.
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP’s surgery in Cedars Village’s own medical centre.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Communal entrance with security code access. Lift and Stairs to Accommodation.
Garages are available to rent only, please ask for details.
All properties are pre-installed for Virgin Media – Clients to organise their own media packages.
You must be 60 years or over to become a purchaser at Cedars Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to an introductory acceptance interview with the Village Manager.
Updated – 31-10-2022