Situated in Wildwood Court is this two bedroom, ground floor apartment.
Wildwood Court, Chorleywood WD3
- Under Offer
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Principle Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Second Bedroom
- Additional Bathroom
- Southwest Facing Patio with Views Across Grounds
- Excellent Retirement Facilities
- Well-Maintained Communal Grounds
- EPC: C
Wyatts House, Rickmansworth Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 5SE
Situated in Wildwood Court is this two bedroom, ground floor apartment. Entrance hall with large storage cupboard, fitted kitchen, living/dining room with doors to patio area and views of the putting green and croquet lawn. Family bathroom and en-suite.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
Lease and Other Information
Type of Property: Retirement
Lease: 125 years from 01 October 2003
Ground Rent: £250 per annum
Service Charge: £10,872.00 PA for single occupancy (Oct 2023 to Sep 2024) Double Occupancy: additional £300 pa
Council Tax Band: Three Rivers District Council – Band E: £2,577.40 per annum (2023 – 2024)
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is 5% (1st year), 10% (2nd year) or 12.5% (after year 2) of the sales price, please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager.
The service includes:
– Full on-site professional estate management
– Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds
– Building insurance
– Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
– Provision of a maintenance reserve fund
– Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area
– External window cleaning/decorating
– One hours domestic cleaning per week
– Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen
– Use of Cedars Village launderette
– Emergency call & monitoring system
– Visiting GP surgery in Cedars Villages own well-being centre.
Communal entrance with security code access. Lift and Stairs to Accommodation. Garages are available to rent only, please ask for details. All properties are pre-installed for Virgin Media – Clients to organise their own media packages.
You must be 60 years or over to become a purchaser at Cedars Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to an introductory acceptance meeting with the Village Manager.