Situated on the first floor of the Mansion house is this beautifully presented one bedroom apartment.
The Cedars, Chorleywood WD3
- For Sale
- Entrance Hall
- Large Sitting Room
- Large Principle Bedroom with Wardrobe Storage
- Walk-in Shower Room
- Feature High Ceilings
- Beautiful Period features
- Stunning Views Across the Grounds
- Excellent Communal Facilities
- Well-Maintained Communal Grounds | EPC: D
Wyatts House, Rickmansworth Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 5SE
First floor conversion apartment forming part of the historic grade II listed building, renovated to a high standard by the current owner. Living room with large sash windows, high ceilings and a feature fireplace. Modern fitted kitchen with a range of built-in appliances. Large double bedroom with feature fireplace and a range of built-in wardrobes. Fully tiled re-fitted shower room with walk-in shower.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
Lease and Other Information
Type of Property: Retirement
Lease: 125 year lease from 1st November 2023
Ground Rent: £0 pa
Management Fee: £8,395.00 pa (January 2024 to December 2024 and annually thereafter) for single and double occupancy
Council Tax Band: Three Rivers District Council – Band E: £2,577.40 pa (2023– 2024)
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is 4% (1st year), 8% (2nd year), 12% (3rd year), 16% (4th year) and 20% thereafter of the sales price.
Estate agency fees of 1.5% when RV PROPERTY HOLDINGS LIMITED undertake sales and marketing or sellers choice of agent.
Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
For full information on the Management Fee please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
• Full on-site professional estate management.
• Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
• Building insurance.
• Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
• Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
• Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
• External window cleaning/decorating
• One hour’s domestic cleaning per week.
• Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
• Use of Cedars Village launderette.
• Emergency call & monitoring system.
• Visiting GP’s surgery in Cedars Village’s own Wellbeing Hub.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Communal entrance with security code access. Lift and Stairs to Accommodation.
Garages are available to rent only, please ask for details.
All properties are pre-installed for Virgin Media – Clients to organise their own media packages.
You must be 60 years or over to become a purchaser at Cedars Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to an introductory acceptance interview with the Village Manager.