Two double bedroom top floor apartment situated in The Cedars Mansion House.
The Cedars, Chorleywood WD3
- For Sale
- Entrance Hall
- Large Sitting Room
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Principle Bedroom with En-Suite
- Second Double Bedroom
- Feature High Ceilings
- Excellent Communal Facilities
- Well-Maintained Communal Grounds
- EPC: B
Wyatts House, Rickmansworth Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 5SE
Beautiful and spacious top floor apartment, ideally situated in the Grade II Listed Mansion house. Sitting room with two sash windows overlooking the village. Two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, en-suite to bedroom one with bath and separate shower cubicle, family bathroom, kitchen with appliances and breakfast bar. Desirable position with easy access to amenities with lift and stairs to all floors.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
Lease and Other Information
Type of Property: Retirement
Lease: 125 year lease from 1st Oct 2003
Ground Rent: Currently £250 per annum.
Service Charge: £8,036 per annum (2022 to 2023)
Double Occupancy: £300 per annum
Council Tax Band: Three Rivers District Council – Band E – £2,459.01 per annum (2022 – 2023)
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is 2.5% (1st Year), 5% (2nd Year) and 10% (after year 2) of the sales price when re-sold. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating
- One hour’s domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette.
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP’s surgery in Cedars Village’s own medical centre.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Communal entrance with security code access. Lift and Stairs to Accommodation.
Garages are available to rent only, please ask for details.
All properties are pre-installed for Virgin Media – Clients to organise their own media packages.
You must be 60 years or over to become a purchaser at Cedars Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to an introductory acceptance interview with the Village Manager.
UPDATED – 31-10-2022