A well presented two-bedroom first floor apartment in Homewood Court with attractive views towards the Mansion House and Conservatory
Homewood Court, Chorleywood WD3
- For Sale
- Secure Communal Entrance
- Lift & Stairs
- Dual Aspect Sitting/Dining Room
- Master Bedroom with En-suite
- Second Bedroom
- Excellent Communal Facilities
- Well Maintained Grounds
- EPC: C
Wyatts House, Rickmansworth Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 5SE
A well-presented two bedroom first floor apartment in Homewood Court, a short level walk to the Mansion House and amenities. Bright sitting room with French doors to the Juliet balcony with attractive views to the grounds and Conservatory. High gloss white kitchen with appliances. Bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
Lease and Other Information
Type of Property: Retirement
Lease: 99 Years from 1st Jan 1995
Ground Rent: £255 pa
Service Charge: £7,596.00 pa (Oct 2022 – Sept 2023) for single occupancy
Double Occupancy: £300 pa
Council Tax Band: Three Rivers District Council – Band E: £2,459.01 pa (2022 – 2023)
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is fixed at 12.5% of the sales price when the property is re-sold. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating
- One hour’s domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette.
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP’s surgery in Cedars Village’s own medical centre.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Communal entrance with security code access.
Garages are available to rent or buy, please ask for details.
All properties are pre-installed for Virgin Media – Clients to organise their own media packages.
You must be 60 years or over to become a purchaser at Cedars Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to an introductory acceptance interview with the Village Manager.
UPDATED – 31-10-2022