A well-presented first floor two bedroom apartment, which is one of the larger properties with extra dressing room area in master bedroom.
Homewood Court, Chorleywood WD3
- Under Offer
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting / Dining Room
- Master Bedroom with Dressing / Study Area
- En suite Shower Room
- Second Bedroom
- Additional Bathroom
- Lift and Stairs to Accommodation
- Excellent Retirement Facilities
- Updated UPVC Windows Throughout
- EPC: C
Wyatts House, Rickmansworth Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 5SE
An unusually spacious two bedroom first floor floor apartment in Homewood Court. Fitted kitchen with appliances. Generous sitting room with UPVC French doors onto the Juliet balcony. Bedroom one has the benefit of an additional dressing room area and en-suite shower room.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
Lease and Other Information
Type of Property: Retirement
Lease: 99 years from 1 Jan 1995
Ground Rent: £255 pa.
Service Charge: £7,596 pa (Oct 2022 to Sep 2023) for single occupancy
Double Occupancy: £300 pa
Council Tax Band: Three Rivers District Council: Band E £2,459.01 pa (2022-2023)
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating
- One hour’s domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette.
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP’s surgery in Cedars Village’s own medical centre.
Assignment Fee: Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is a percentage of up to 12.5% of the re-sale price of the property when it is re-sold. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Communal entrance with security code access.
Lift and Stairs to Accommodation.
Garages are available to rent only, please ask for details.
All properties are pre-installed for Virgin Media – Clients to organise their own media packages.
You must be 60 years or over to become a purchaser at Cedars Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to an introductory acceptance interview with the Village Manager.
Updated – 31-10-2022