Situated on Finch Green is this well presented two bedroom semi-detached bungalow.
Finch Green, Chorleywood WD3
- For Sale
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room with Wild Meadow Views
- Dining Room
- Principle Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Second Bedroom & Additional Shower Room
- Excellent Communal Retirement Facilities
- Well Maintained Communal Gardens
- EPC: D
Wyatts House, Rickmansworth Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 5SE
Semi-detached bungalow on a corner plot. Entrance hall, living room with views of the wildlife meadow, dining room with window to side aspect, re-fitted kitchen with appliances. Bedroom one with fitted wardrobes, en-suite shower room and conservatory leading to a private patio area. Bedroom two also overlooks the wildlife meadow and there is an additional family shower room.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
Lease and Other Information
Property Type: Retirement
Lease: 125 year lease from 1st November 2023
Ground Rent: £0 pa
Management Fee: £8,395.00 pa (January 2024 to December 2024 and annually thereafter) for single and double occupancy
Council Tax Band: Three Rivers District Council – Band F: £3,046.02 pa (2023– 2024)
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is 4% for a sale in the first year, 8% for a sale in the second year, 12% for a sale in the third year, 16% for a sale in the fourth year, and 20% for all sales after the fourth year.
Estate agency fees of 1.5% when RV PROPERTY HOLDINGS LIMITED undertake sales and marketing or sellers choice of agent.
Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
• Full on-site professional estate management.
• Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
• Building insurance.
• Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
• Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
• Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
• External window cleaning/decorating
• One hour’s domestic cleaning per week.
• Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
• Use of Cedars Village launderette.
• Emergency call & monitoring system.
• Visiting GP’s surgery in Cedars Village’s own Wellbeing Hub.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Communal entrance with security code access. Lift and Stairs to Accommodation.
Garages are available to rent, please ask for details.
All properties are pre-installed for Virgin Media – Clients to organise their own media packages.
You must be 60 years or over to become a purchaser at Cedars Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to an introductory acceptance interview with the Village Manager.
CREATED – 15-11-2023