A well-presented two bedroom ground floor apartment
Woodland Place, Chorleywood WD3
- For Sale
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting / Dining Room
- Principle Bedroom
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Second Bedroom
- Additional Bathroom
- Patio and Woodland Views
- Excellent Communal Facilities
- Well Maintained Communal Gardens
- Tenure: Leasehold
- EPC: C
Wyatts House, Rickmansworth Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 5SE
A highly desirable two-bedroom, end of block ground floor apartment in Woodland Place. Kitchen with woodland views. Double aspect sitting room with charming outlook and French doors to the patio. Bedroom one has an impressive range of fitted furniture and en-suite shower room.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
Lease and Other Information
Type of Property: Retirement
Lease: 99 year lease from 1st Jan 1995
Ground Rent: £255 pa
Service Charge: £7,596.00 pa (Oct 2022 – Sept 2023) for single occupancy
Double Occupancy: £300 pa
Council Tax Band: Three Rivers District Council – Band E: £2,459.01 pa (2022 – 2023)
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property price of 12.5% (Fixed) of the sales price when re-sold. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
– Full on-site professional estate management
– Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds
– Building insurance
– Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
– Provision of a maintenance reserve fund
– Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area
– External window cleaning/decorating
– One hours domestic cleaning per week
– Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen
– Use of Cedars Village launderette
– Emergency call & monitoring system
– Visiting GP surgery in Cedars Villages own medical centre.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Communal entrance with security code access.
Garages are available to rent only, please ask for details.
All properties are pre-installed for Virgin Media – Clients to organise their own media packages.
You must be 60 years or over to become a purchaser at Cedars Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to an introductory acceptance interview with the Village Manager.
UPDATED – 30-10-2022