A rare opportunity to acquire this two bedroom ground floor apartment boasting south/west orientation.
Wildwood Court, Chorleywood WD3
- For Sale
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting / Dining Room
- Principle Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Second Bedroom
- Additional Bathroom
- Patio Area
- Excellent Facilities
- Well Maintained Communal Gardens
- EPC: C
Wyatts House, Rickmansworth Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 5SE
A beautiful two bedroom ground floor apartment in Wildwood Court with direct access to all the amenities. Bright sitting room with French doors to the patio area with enviable views to the gardens and mansion. Contemporary kitchen with new oven and hob and integrated appliances. Updated bathroom and en-suite. Bedrooms with built in storage, walk-in hall storage cupboard water softener. Sought-after position.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
Lease and Other Information
Type of Property: Retirement
Lease: 125 year lease from 1st November 2023
Ground Rent: £0 pa
Management Fee: £8,395.00 pa (January 2024 to December 2024 and annually thereafter) for single and double occupancy
Council Tax Band: Three Rivers District Council – Band E: £2,577.40 (2023 – 2024)
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is 4% for a sale in the first year, 8% for a sale in the second year, 12% for a sale in the third year, 16% for a sale in the fourth year, and 20% for all sales after the fourth year.
Estate agency fees of 1.5% when RV PROPERTY HOLDINGS LIMITED undertake sales and marketing or sellers choice of agent.
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating
- One hour’s domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette.
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP’s surgery in Cedars Village’s own Wellbeing Hub.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Communal entrance with security code access.
Garages are available to rent only, please ask for details.
All properties are pre-installed for Virgin Media – Clients to organise their own media packages.
You must be 60 years or over to become a purchaser at Cedars Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to an introductory acceptance interview with the Village Manager.
UPDATED – 16-11-2023