Two bedroom first floor apartment in popular Wildwood Court.
Wildwood Court, Chorleywood WD3
- For Sale
- First floor apartment
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Principle Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Second Bedroom and Additional Bathroom
- Lift and Stairs to Accommodation
- Excellent Retirement Facilities
- Well-Maintained Communal Grounds
- EPC: C
Wyatts House, Rickmansworth Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 5SE
First floor apartment situated in Wildwood Court. Living room with Juliet balcony, fitted kitchen with appliances and window to side aspect. Large utility cupboard with Bosch washing machine and Bosch tumble dryer, two bedrooms, bathroom and en-suite shower room. Recently installed gas central heating boiler with five year warranty.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
Lease and Other Information
*Please note there is presently a consultation in progress at Cedars Village to transfer from a Service Charge to an index linked Management Fee*
The financial information below illustrates both charges.
Type of Property: Retirement
Council Tax Band: Three Rivers District Council – Band E: £2,577.40 per annum (2023 – 2024)
Current: Lease 125 years from 1st Oct 2005 (107 years remaining)
Proposed: Lease: 125 years from 1st November 2023 (125 years remaining)
Current Service Charge: Band B: £10,872 pa for single occupancy, £11,172 pa for double occupancy (October 2023-September 2024)
Proposed Management Fee: £8,395 pa for single or double occupancy (January 2024 to December 2024 and annually thereafter) for single and double occupancy
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property.
Current: 5% (1st year), 10% (2nd year) or 12.5% (after year 2) of the sales price when the property is re-sold.
Proposed: 4% (1st year), 8% (2nd year), 12% (3rd year), 16% (4th year) and 20% thereafter of the sales price.
Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
For full information on the Service Charge/Management Fee please contact the Village Manager.
The Service Charge/Management Fee includes:
– Full on-site professional estate management
– Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds
– Building insurance
– Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
– Provision of a maintenance reserve fund
– Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area
– External window cleaning/decorating
– One hours domestic cleaning per week
– Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen
– Use of Cedars Village launderette
– Emergency call & monitoring system
– Visiting GP surgery in Cedars Villages own well-being centre.
Communal entrance with security code access. Lift and Stairs to Accommodation.
Garages are available to rent only, please ask for details.
All properties are pre-installed for Virgin Media – Clients to organise their own media packages.
You must be 60 years or over to become a purchaser at Cedars Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to an introductory acceptance meeting with the Village Manager.