A rare opportunity to purchase an impressive beautifully presented one bedroom second floor apartment in the Mansion House, retaining period features and splendid views over the croquet lawn and grounds of Cedars Village. Entrance is via the main house, with lift and stairs to upper floors.
The Cedars, Chorleywood WD3
- For Sale
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room
- Master Bedroom
- Shower Room
- Excellent Retirement Facilities
- Well Maintained Communal Gardens
- Easy Access to All Amenities
- EPC: C
Wyatts House, Rickmansworth Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 5SE
Situated in an enviable position in the Mansion House, retaining period features and enjoying splendid views over the grounds of Cedars Village. One double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, dual aspect living room, shower room and a fitted Kitchen with sash window overlooking the meadow. Entrance is via the main house, with lift and stairs to upper floors.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
Lease and Other Information
Type of Property: Retirement
Lease: 125 years from Oct 1999
Ground Rent: £250 pa
Service Charge: £7,596 PA (Oct 2022 – Sept 2023) for single occupancy
Double Occupancy: £300 pa
Council Tax Band: Three Rivers District Council, Band D – £2,011.91 pa (2022-2023)
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is a percentage of up to 10% of the re-sale price of the property when it is re-sold. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating
- One hour’s domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette.
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP’s surgery in Cedars Village’s own medical centre.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Communal entrance with security code access.
Lift and Stairs to Accommodation.
Garages are available to rent only, please ask for details.
All properties are pre-installed for Virgin Media – Clients to organise their own media packages.
You must be 60 years or over to become a purchaser at Cedars Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to an introductory acceptance interview with the Village Manager.