Rarely available two bedroom detached bungalow located close to the mansion house with views of the village green.
Finch Green, Chorleywood WD3
- Under Offer
- Detached Bungalow
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- New Conservatory
- Principle Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Second Bedroom & Additional Bathroom
- Excellent Communal Retirement Facilities
- Well Maintained Communal Gardens
- EPC: C
Wyatts House, Rickmansworth Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 5SE
Detached bungalow in a convenient position on Finch Green. Dual aspect living room with arch to dining area, new conservatory, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, family bathroom and en-suite shower room to bedroom one. Patio area to rear and lovely views of Cedars Village Green.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
Lease and Other Information
Type of Property: Retirement
Lease: 99 years from 01 January 1995
Ground Rent: £255 pa
Service Charge: £8,632.00 pa (Oct 2022 to Sept 2023)
Double Occupancy: £300 pa
Council Tax Band: F £2,906.09 pa (payable for the period of 2022 – 2023)
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee of 12.5% on re-sale of the property which is a percentage of the re-sale price of the property when it is re-sold. This assignment fee is fixed and does not change over time.
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
– Full on-site professional estate management
– Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds
– Building insurance
– Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
– Provision of a maintenance reserve fund
– Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area
– External window cleaning/decorating
– One hours domestic cleaning per week
– Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen
– Use of Cedars Village launderette
– Emergency call & monitoring system
– Visiting GP surgery in Cedars Villages own medical centre.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Garages are available to rent only, please ask for details.
All properties are pre-installed for Virgin Media – Clients to organise their own media packages.
You must be 60 years or over to become a purchaser at Cedars Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to an introductory acceptance interview with the Village Manager.
UPDATED – 15-08-2023