Detached bungalow in a highly desirable position on Badgers Walk.
Badgers Walk, Chorleywood WD3
- Under Offer
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- Master Bedroom
- En-suite Shower Room
- Second Bedroom
- Additional Bathroom
- South-west facing conservatory
- Sought after location | EPC: XX
Wyatts House, Rickmansworth Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 5SE
Two bedroom detached bungalow in a popular position on Badgers Walk. Entrance hall, Living room with arch to dining area, fitted kitchen and appliances, south west facing conservatory. Family bathroom and en-suite shower room to bedroom one. Attractive patio area with views of the orchard.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
Lease and Other Information
Type of Property: Retirement
Lease: 125 years from 01 October 2005
Ground Rent: £275 pa Service Charge: £12,354 pa (Oct 2023 to Sept 2024)
Double Occupancy: £300 pa
Council Tax Band: F £3,046.02 pa (payable for the period of 2023 – 2024)
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee of 5% (1st year), 10% (2nd year) or 12.5% (after year 2) on re-sale of the property which is a percentage of the re-sale price of the property when it is re-sold.
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
– Full on-site professional estate management
– Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds
– Building insurance
– Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests
– Provision of a maintenance reserve fund
– Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area
– External window cleaning/decorating
– One hours domestic cleaning per week
– Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen
– Use of Cedars Village launderette
– Emergency call & monitoring system
– Visiting GP surgery in Cedars Villages own medical centre.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Garages are available to rent only, please ask for details.
Lift and Stairs to Accommodation.
All properties are pre-installed for Virgin Media – Clients to organise their own media packages.
You must be 60 years or over to become a purchaser at Cedars Village. Purchase of a Retirement Villages property is subject to an introductory acceptance interview with the Village Manager.
CREATED – 26-09-2023